Thursday, November 23, 2006

Without Integrity nothing works!!

CS, my friend from Landmark(...we completed the "curriculum of living" together) went for this session in Bangalore "Without Integrity nothing works!!"

Since I am in Sydney I missed this session, anyway CS helped me understand some distinctions I would have missed:

  • Integrity is not to just to honour your words but always to keep the empowering conversation for your possibility to be alive at all cost at all circumtrances.
  • To be in integrity is to be whole and complete in EVERY area of life 100%. I am someone for whom only 100% of integrity exists there is nothing called 99% integrity and that who i am is "without integrity nothing works"
  • When you experience loss of power in any area even before checking your inauthenticity check you INTEGRITY first !!
  • Also get present to that there is no use of knowing. Its only being that is existential, knowing is fantasy
Thanks CS!!!

No comments: